Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nope I don't I don't think so. So how is it on the boat doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be nice. They lost there damn mind around here.

later june bug.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i think we need to get a pierandsurf.com team together for next year:)what ya think?..

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Kajun, I with you on this one... let's do that. Pierandsurf fishing team will come together, what can beat that.

Our league of Extraordinary Gentlemen!

CrawFish.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
It is a invite only tourney. A friend is bringing me a app. I will want to put together a team in case I can get in next year.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
yup..

the tourney was held at Dam Neck.

Slow fishing, with lots of small blues, a few small black drum. One angler caught an ocean legal striper, biggest fish of the tourney. No puppy drum or spot. hmmmm.
SE wind a majority of the time. Maybe one year we'll get a NE blow for this thing.

The winning team consisted of 2 guys from Norfolk and a couple from Greenville NC. The Perch Jerkers! All close friends of mine. And get this, Digger, Rick was on the winning team. He's gonna be braggin for a while...........:rolleyes:
They fished their butt's off and that's how they won.

Salty caught a nice speck while fishing with the longcasters. Good to see them, they won a session prize. Hung out with Fast Eddie for a while too. Geo, what happened to you?

·
Registered
634 Posts
dr. bubba...is it invitation only?..and if it is... how does one get invited?...also being held on a navy base.. did MWR(the navys recreation dept) have a hand a sponsoring it?...i'd like to get in on it next year..

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What up slayer. Been doing any fishing? ha ha. Not much going on around here same old stuff. Watch what you say big brother is watching :) Hows the bushwacker, is it ready yet.. Dr. Bubba I couldnt enter do to operational commitments. Well gotta go Top Gun is coming on :D later geo

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
So those hooks I gave him had good mojo on them. I'm glad for him. I wonder if he will give me that app he said he would get for me. If he does I guess I will need to build a team. Cdog are you out there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts