Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how its pretty tough to wet some lines from shore i'm looking to take some friends out on a charter this Saturday 12/20 or Sunday 12/21 near the bay Bridge to try for some juiced up Striper Pigs.

If anyone knows of a good captn that can hook it up on short notice or even if you have a friend who has boat that might want to make some cash please let me know ASAP. It would be 4 anglers total looking for either Sat or Sun.

BTW I tried the RodnReel out of Ches Beach but I havent heard back from them...

thanks!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Miss Linda Charters

Also try Miss Linda Charters...I`ve been using them for 5 years and you will really have a great time on their boat.

Info...

Captain Jim Gasch (on the Port side) is a U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain. He is active in the Maryland Charterboat Association, the Rod 'N' Reel Captain's Association, the Maryland Waterman's Association, and the Chesapeake Beach Fishing Charters Association.He has fished the Bay for over 30 years.

Miss Linda Charters
9635 South Point Court,
Owings, MD 20736
301-855-5381
http://www.misslindacharters.com/index.asp

·
Registered
909 Posts
thanks gumbo I called your guy he has great prices so it looks like we will be chasing pigs on Saturday!!
capt kyle is a young but good capt he offers bellow market rates and is will to take guys out for less you can go to tidalfish.com and look at his posts and see plenty of good fish his posts are under chartruseking .
pay close attention to the weather on sat early reports are for wind his boat is not that big and unless you and your friends are used to big waves their is a chance of getting sick and ruining a good time JFYI

9rock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.