Registered
5,354 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
They are in stores here. I order mine because they are cheaper even with shipping.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Broke in my new DBlue rod last week, really like it so far. Light and sensitive. Caught 15 pomps on it while people on each side of me could'nt get out to the strike zone.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I with John go to Greg's right here I've used Him fast shipping great priceing
no BS and helps keep this board alive and the OM is a great rod Gregs got em

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
airwaves

are they making the Airwaves in Casting now ? last I heard it was spinning only .... and they will be close to $150 ... they do make Tica Dolphins in casting now though for about $150 also .... for a cheapie I like my Okuma Solaris in 12' .... I have a Blue Yonder on it .... It loves 5-6 oz and a chunk if that's what your looking to throw ... makes a good rod for blues, pups, and rocks ...

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
I did some checking around this weekend with a couple places I deal with. I mis-spoke on the 12'. The longest I could find was the 11' 4-10oz casting model best of all the rods are under $120 shipped. Not a bad deal at all.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did some checking around this weekend with a couple places I deal with. I mis-spoke on the 12'. The longest I could find was the 11' 4-10oz casting model best of all the rods are under $120 shipped. Not a bad deal at all.
appreciate all the help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts