Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fish'nMate Junior beach cart. Which size Wheeleeze conversion kit is suggested? Is there a preferred vendor?
Thanks,

Marc

·
Registered
51 Posts
I recently installed wheeleez on my sr cart . I almost used 30cm because of the cost , but I bit the bullet and went with the 42 cm . I just used the cart in the sand this past week . The 42s allowed me to pull the unloaded cart up two flights of stairs , the 30s would not have cleared the steps . Also , in the soft sand the only difficulty I encountered was crossing tire ruts from vehicle traffic . Again 30s would have been more difficult to pull out of the ruts . In both instances the first thought in my head was , I sure was glad I had used the 42s . After this week , I could not be more pleased with my cart and the 42 cm wheeleez . I realize a jr cart is smaller , but you will still have the same clearance issues . I purchased mine from wheeleez . They seem high but there is no shipping .

Merlin

·
Registered
57 Posts
mml4,
Everyone I have asked has told me the 42's are a perfect fit for the jr. carts. Gonna order mine soon.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I used Beachcarts USA to order. Good quality at a competitive price.

Whatever you choose, look for a wheel that has a bearing- not a bushing. These are a 1" diameter for axle. Avoid using a petroleum based lube on the bearings. Stick with silicone. Avoid sharp objects and do not over inflate them.

I think you will enjoy your cart with the new wheels. I know I love mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts