Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where I'll be tonight and tomorrow mornin'..Crazy Rick...thanks fer the fresh cigar mullets. I may think about sharin' the juju at this year Striper Tourney...

Heard the Norfolk spots are bitin'..

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jus got back...pleasant NE...steady at 15mph...7-8oz holdin..no trash in the water..fished the middle of the outgoin to the beginin of the incoming....that stretch of beach sure looks promising....

only managed 3 [email protected] [email protected] and a slot 23.

all caught on cigar mullet

caught a few spot..no yeller bellies

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Thanks Al. Got three slots down the Cape when we saw you last.Two on bluegill heads, one on the delicious mullet you let us have. 22-25-27 Kept one for camp dinner. Beach was actually pretty flat all the way down at Barbor Hill. About halfway down are some killer holes(we walked the beach back). I mean killer, killer, not just regular 'ol killer:) Would be worth the walk/bike:fishing:

·
Registered
824 Posts
You guys are breaking my heart.
We used to be able to drive down the beach from Sandbridge and spot all the holes.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
you guys are tearing me apart I need to get back in them suds BAD , but in the middle of moving :--| and am to busy! :mad::mad::mad:keep the reports coming... tight lines...

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hit it today and had a good time. :) Posting a report shortly. Conditions were perfect and the fish were cooperating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts