Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Surf Line, a major shift of weather is possible for Saturday morning through Sunday with high winds of 25-30 knots possible for both Hatteras and SE NC.:mad::mad: High temps will be in the 60's.

Surf could reach 8-12 feet from Hatteras up to Virgina Coast on Saturday. :eek:

Weather Underground is forecasting that Saturday will see 60% chance of precipitation and winds of 20 MPH all day for SENC but according to them, this system will have moved out of SE NC by 8AM Sunday morning with little or no chance of rain and the winds dying down to 9 MPH by 2PM on Sunday.

For Hatteras, the winds will die down some (18-20) and rain will cease on Sunday but surf will still be high.

Bottom line is you best keep an eye out on the weather before you go and Sunday would be a lot better day for it.

Tight Lines :fishing:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Weather

Tell me about, I'm headed to Topsail this evening and planning on staying till sunday. I'm hoping I can get some decent fishing in tomorrow and Friday. Looks like Saturday and Sundy is gonna be sketchy. Hopfully I will have something to report for that area. The family has been down since Sunday and they are catching a few blues and keeper flounder. Either way it beats workin.:fishing:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sounds drummy to me, I know I'm lickin my chops waitin on one more solid blow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts