Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunting NC this year reading up on the regs is it safe to assume they dont require a seperate archery, muzzleloader license in addition to your big game and general license like VA does? thnx geo

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Buy the Sportsman license .. It will cover everything you want or need it covers everything !
I'm sure there will be some overlap with your salt water fishing license and you may not need the freshwater part, but it comes in the package and It still is a better deal.

The "Comprehensive Hunting" covers Everything Hunting related. Gamelands Stamp, State Duck Stamp etc. However being a non resident you still may not get a bear tag without paying extra.. Just for the tag. I used to keep up to date on all the bear stuff but not so much the last couple years.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Buy the Sportsman license .. It will cover everything you want or need it covers everything !
I'm sure there will be some overlap with your salt water fishing license and you may not need the freshwater part, but it comes in the package and It still is a better deal.

The "Comprehensive Hunting" covers Everything Hunting related. Gamelands Stamp, State Duck Stamp etc. However being a non resident you still may not get a bear tag without paying extra.. Just for the tag. I used to keep up to date on all the bear stuff but not so much the last couple years.
I meant to add buy Sportsman license. That is the best deal on everything.

Darin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts