Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arived at NBP at 4pm to fish the outgoing tide. No crowds nice weather but the fishing was slow. The full moon tended to hold the water in and there was not much movement, no moving water = not alot of fish. All and all fished from 4pm till 10:30pm and caught 12 fish. Two big Croaker 7 legal ones and 3 Spot. I did see two keeper Flounder landed but none for me. I still had a goodtime and it's better than sitting infront of the TV. Goodluck to all this week & tightlines

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Hat80,

Good to see you had some luck at NB. I couldnt make it because i didnt get to sleep saturday until about 2 pm. I was going to hit NB yesterday but the wife had me doing the family thing yesterday. We have to hook up this weekend to try and catch that run. Maybe we will have better luck this time. Any suggestions on where you want to fish if you are doing anything this weekend???

MC

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey MC,

I checked the tides and it looks like NBP Friday night. I'll get there around 10pm and fish until daylight or longer if the bite stays strong. I've caught Blues there this year and I want some of those Flounder I've seen.

I would like to hit the Tank to meet some of the P&S gang. It's just to long a drive for the reports I've seen come from over there sofar this year.

I would not be surprised to see a Trout or two at NB this weekend. There are to many Spot and the Blues are around, the Trout will show thier face soon and I want to be there. You can bet your butt I have chichen breast (plain & soaked in SO) in the bait cooler....Tightlines

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Hat80,

I guess NB it is then. I will try to get there around 10pm. I have nothing to do this weekend so i can fish all night into the next day. I'll bring enough bloodworms. The last time i was there at night i saw alot of bait fish swimming around the boat slips. I will bring my cast net just in case they are there again. Ill give you a ring to get exact details on what you wanna do.

MC

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey MC,
Yeah, you get the bloods. The ones you get a Holiday are BIG FAT suckers. I'll bring some breasts and black tiger shrimp. If you have a problem getting the bloods let me know. Theres a shop down there that will put bait out for me after hours for pick-up. However I would need to call them by 7pm Friday night to have it put in the secret spot. Call me later this week....Tightlines

1 - 5 of 5 Posts