Pier and Surf Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
hey guys,

Im heading to NB tonight to see whats happening. Feel free to join me down there if you like. I will update you guys on how I do. Until then.

MC

" Remember, the further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

Hunts_man, please do not take my comment the
wrong way, I was not trying to imply anything, I have met a lot of people from pierandsurf and they have all been great.
As I am sure that you are also. Heck we
have probably met and shot the breeze while fishing! I guess one of my pet peeves is putting fisherman into different categories other than just "fisherman" or "non-fisherman" i.e. those who do not follow the ethics, rules, regulations, and courtiesies that are a part of our hobby. Any other categories that we use just do not add any value. Honest conversations are always good as long as they are well intentioned. Hope to see you some time and catch some fish together.

Point taken Talapia.

Aiight P,
I may be out at the Point early Saturday (SPSP) not PLSP. Haven't had a serious bang on my rods from one of those bohemeth stripers. I'm ready and wait'n. If that's the place I'll see ya there, but I'll only be there for a short though. I'll have the Mrs' with me and she has a meeting at 12. So, I'll probably drive her back home and head back...lol... Am I an addict or what.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Hey B,
Man, I thought I was bad!! I know the feelin. Met some dude on a pier one night and I told him on my fishing trips and he called me a "Fishing Maniac"!! Anyhoo, I may head to the peake tonight instead. BUt it's still a toss up between there and NB.

Hey Hat80,

How much for a day of fishing on the bay??? Just inquiring thats all.

MC

"Remember,the further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

Hey MC, Dream On is our personal boat, so she is not for charter. I just had femorol bypass surgery on March 24th and am out of commission right now. Thats why I finaly had the time to do a website. However I do takes folks out on trips when I have the boat on the Bay or offshore if they don't mind the drive. By the drive I mean sometimes shes in Va, Md, or Nc. I never ask for $$$ it's just a pitch in kinda thing and theres always room for one more. This kind of boat is ment to be shared with your friends. Shoot me a e-mail or sign my guestbook with some contact info and I'll keep you in mine as soon as I'm well and get going again. Because let me tell you my friend, this not being able to fish right now is driving me nucking futs...tightlines, Clyde

Clyde Blake's Boating & Fishing

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.