Pier and Surf Forum banner

Narrows Tonight

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Hat80 
#1 ·
Hat & I are goign to hit the Narrows around eight for a last gasp attempt at the season. Anybody up for joining us?

#3 ·
Interested! But not sure if your going on boat,from,shore or from pier. let me introduce myself. I moved to Dover DE. recently from western MD. I have been fishing Port Mahon Pier. We been catching a few rock fish as of 2 weeks ago, went this morning but no luck. I fished salt water during our vacations and several charter trips. I fished fresh water for many years. My fish of chioce are walley in fresh water. I have been trying to meet people to fish with over last two month. Would like to give it a try this evening and learn as much as I can about salt water fishing. I have my own eqiupment. THANKS

#4 ·
Hey Hillbilly...

We'll be fishing from shore at the Kent Narrows Bridge, west side if you want to make the trek from Dover. It's on Rt. 50, just shy of the Bay Bridge. Look for two guys with beards by the rocks and that'll be us.

#5 ·
dagnamit!.... :mad: Didnt get to make it, checked back to late.
Not really sure where your talking about. I know that area a little,But not sure what side of bridge on the west. Sure hope to get with ya'll in the future to do some fishing in the future,Whether it be salt water or fresh water.Hope ya,ll catch a rock or two or three.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

#8 ·
Chuckles said:

can't wait to see the report!
Oh.. you can wait, lol.

Not a breaking fish all night (8-11.45). We saw one fish over the rail, a 17.5 tossback, and thats it. Threw Assassins, RattLTraps, and Storms to no avail.

Best catch of the night were the Jack and Cokes at RedEyes when we finally threw in the towel ;)

Hopefully Anthony & Shaggy come in with better reports from OBX... I know that they at least saw some nice fish come up last night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.