Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Naples Pier is the dead zone on all the boards. I can't get reliable, consistent reports from any of the forums including Florida Sportsman nor Boatless Fisherman.

I've pretty much given up. I can't figure it out. I know there are regular anglers in that area.

Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks im nc boy headed to naples for anniversary this weekend and was going to sneak off one night

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You never forget your first catfish spine. I took mine at the Gandy Bridge catwalk.

My best fishing buddy took his at the Skyway Bridge Pier during the first hour of a Friday night at sunset---Saturday morning full moon snapper run. LOL

A little bit of bourbon helped him and me through that one. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well im back from trip and its cold as crap here wish i was still there but didnt see anything at naples pier monday morning only a couple guys fishing went to clam pass park about 11am very nice looking place for some reds on backside wish i found it sooner but was nice to be out of this cold stopped at venice pier on the way down friday around 2pm seen maybe 20 to 30 spainish macks that had been caught earlier

1 - 6 of 6 Posts