Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few names to toss in the hat.

How about "Casting From the Hip" as in keeping in line with "shooting from the hip".....an angler's perspective.

Here's another one. How about "Open Season". Keeping in the theme of "conversation is never out of season".

And last but not least....how about Nothing/Nothing's Fishy Here. That one needs no explanation.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Shuddup-N-Feesh...........IMHO...........so Shuddup an feesh.......guess I can say that when some1 crosses the line....when I ain't got an answer or the thread is closed?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just thought of another possibility

hows about....
Home On The Range .....keeping in line with "a home where the buffalo roam". Cause you should expect to find a bunch of chit all over the place. :eek: :rolleyes:

Cdog can deal with the discouraging words...and I'll be the ray of sunshine that puts a break in some of those cloudy days. :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Axon said:
Whoooty-Who

Back at ya Mike....ya gonna be sick hearin that when we feesh the tourney! :D ...just ask FLF and Ant....and word of advice...don't let me order anythin from a drive thru.

Hey pleasure ta meet ya and yer misses....We gotta get our Chit2gether b4 the tourney!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts