Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys will be coming down that way for a family vacation 4/10-4/17 and will definitley put in some quality fishing time. I'll keep you posted.:) Murph

D

·
0 Posts
!

i wish i was goin too. ive always wanted to go in the spring. good luck and catch a big drum for me!:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Murph, I hope this Spring does you proud. Last Spring was pretty crappy. I will be down during that time so I will let you know what I have found out about the fishing.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spring Fishing

Wilber,
Yeah fishing wasn't very good in the Spring of '03 up here. Here's to a much better '04.:)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Hey Murph, Wilber is good people, went down for the KDH event and had a blast (and Wilber, Murph's okay, but watch out for Liam, he is a master in training). Wilber, hook him up with the kitchen help and Linus and (Murph with this next guy, buy your own beverages) the Sarge. If your lucky, knemefish won't be there catching all the fish, and Cdog and NS4D are good folk who live close enough to maybe make it down from Virginia.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still on

Looking like it's going to happen. Probably staying in Nags Head, Just waiting for mother in law to choose house. She is trying to get Ocean Block to be close to the beach..said will be sending me on a fishing trip for my '03 Christmas Present. Can't hardly wait.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks Shaggy, it was fun wasn't it.

Murph, I'll be down on the weekends, let's go fishing.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still Going

Got confirmation from my mother in law last night..still on track for this week. Staying on the ocean side near MP2..more details as time gets closer. I will definately make an effort to meet any of you while we are down there. Murph:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have fun

Have fun in FL, Liam and I were hoping to see ya! Oh well, some other time. I'm thinking about a day trip to Ocracoke during that week. I may have to ask you some questions later on as the time gets close. I hope you getto do some feeshin' while in FL.:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
The only reason DD would go to Fla would be to fish.

Murph, Looks like I'll be in KH on those weekends, let me know when you get there.

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Re: Have fun

murphman said:
Have fun in FL, Liam and I were hoping to see ya! Oh well, some other time. I'm thinking about a day trip to Ocracoke during that week. I may have to ask you some questions later on as the time gets close. I hope you getto do some feeshin' while in FL.:)
Yeap,as Wiber said,I'll be feeshin.. :D Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics when I get back,IF I get lucky.. ;)
Shame cause I would like to have introduced Liam to Tater,as they are the same age with the same interest,fishin.. Hopefully next time..

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Official

It's official staying at Bullock's Breaker #97In Kitty Hawk..looking forward to a week of good feeshin.hopefully the kings and drum will be in ..Murph

·
Registered
904 Posts
obx april 12 to 19

Hey Murphman, I am gonna be in the obx from 4/12 to 4/19 also staying at mp2 in Kitty Hawk. #153 right up from Joe Lams office. Maybe we can get a line wet while we are there. Can't believe it, right up the street ...salt shaker

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Avalon Pier

Liam and i will be checking out this pier that week. Any other recommendations out there?:(

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Offshore Charter

Mom's hooking me up with an offshore trip while down there. Any ideas where to start looking to hop on a charter as a single?:(

·
Registered
904 Posts
single

Murph, Pirates Cove, give em a call and see if they got one going out with an opening, or Oregon Inlet, same deal, call em and see what they got available...salt

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Re: Re: Have fun

Drumdum said:
Yeap,as Wiber said,I'll be feeshin.. :D Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics when I get back,IF I get lucky.. ;)
Shame cause I would like to have introduced Liam to Tater,as they are the same age with the same interest,fishin.. Hopefully next time..
Here's the "youngen",Murph.. This was last June,he was 5yr old. It was his first redone. The boat was near the shoals,that's why he's sitting down,he couldn't stand and hold the fish at the same time.. I had to hold on to his beltbuckle while he reeled them in,and he was loving every minute,still talks about it and wants to go again soooooon he says. :D He caught four or five that day his biggest was 35inches!

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Re: Avalon Pier

murphman said:
Liam and i will be checking out this pier that week. Any other recommendations out there?:(
You may want to look up the Crystal Dawn,a party boat down there,you and Lami would probably have a blast on that boat,it's affordable as well... Avalon is probably the best pier going down there right now,Murph,after Izzy..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts