Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the VA board - but I'm still posting my results here, for anyone who's interested.

Fished the Nags Head Pier on Friday night from 7pm - 11pm. Caught 2 small flounder, and some bait.

Fished same pier on Saturday from 7am - 11am and then from 6pm - 11pm. Caught a couple spot, small flounder, and a sea robin.

Fished same pier on Sunday from 8am - 2pm. Caught 2 small flounder and 2 puffers and one spadefish.

Water was great. A bit windy at times, but not nearly as bad as the weather-people predicted.

Fishing was SLOW - for everyone. One guy lucked out and caught a 5 1/2 pound flounder, and I saw one decent black drum landed. Other than that - nothing.

With trips like these, it makes me feel better about fishing in Virginia - and not having that extra drive.

But still had a blast hanging out with my dad - first time we'd done that together in 10+ years. FIshing was just an added bonus!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanx

Thanx for the report Ropiv, and beware the self inducted board moderator(s)... They may well chastise you for not posting on the 'correct' board. Either way, I Thank You for your report. Glad you got some quality time in with dad. Fish On

Zigh
><((((*>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts