Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a safe trip home.
I'll get the results on the boards tonight.
We didn't have our computer there this weekend soI want to check the results to be sure nothing was overlooked.
Did anyone else get caught in that traffic jam besides James and myself? A car turned over and took out several gas pumps near Saulsbury. Route 50 was closed until traffic was rerouted but me being such a calm layed back person it didn't bother me a bit.
Bob
PS
Congradulations to Carolina Longcasters.We finally defeated Hatteras Outfitters in the 125 gr. team event even though they picked up Big Dave.
Ryan White had the longest cast for the weekend and Mark Edwards is the N.E. Regional and Deleware state Champion.
I'll get back to the board with results a little later..

·
Registered
627 Posts
Glad that wasn't you, and hope it wasn't any of the casters, in that accident.

Thanks for all you're doing in the early stages of your new Sportscast helm Bob!

First time for me at both days. Enjoyed every minute of it. Many thanks to everyone for their friendship, and congratulations to all the winners, and also to all the competitors, for their accomplishments/achievements!

Look out Mark. Having finished in second place for that DE State Championship, I'm commin'ta getcha! :)) .....now if somebody could just take me aside and help me make up another hundred fifty feet or so....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts