Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing anything with specks in MB? Thinking about coming down the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving and/or the Saturday and Sunday after that (6th and 7th) to chase those specks. Anyone got some good spots from the surf/pier? PM me if you want, I won't burn your spots. :D

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Are there any decent public places for them? I rarely go that far north, so I don't have many spots up there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The water is still churned up from the renourishment thing. I don't know what impact it has on the pier or surf. I haven't been fishing lately but I check the ocean out daily and haven't seen too many anglers on the piers.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The water is still churned up from the renourishment thing. I don't know what impact it has on the pier or surf. I haven't been fishing lately but I check the ocean out daily and haven't seen too many anglers on the piers.
Do you know how far up and down the beach they've gone?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm going tommorrow to hunt some specks from the beach in Myrtle. I have a spot that produces typically. I'll post surf report either way.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Beach renourishment is finished from 14th ave North going south to Springmaid Pier.......I don't know right now how far north they are going with it for now..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts