Pier and Surf Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great helpful thread to another out of towner. Thanks for the information. I came down to Tybee Island this summer and fell in love with the fishing. I thought I had posted a fishing report on here but I can't find it. It will be a little late, but I'll try and post some pictures. I fished the northern jettie and had a blast. I even got into a (short) battle with a tarpon! Thanks again.
-House

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
No problem. You can pick up a free copy of the entire Rules and Regulations at any tackle shop for free if you want to spare your printer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im going to be in the Cherry Grove area At the beginning of April for a week. Can anyone tell me where some good spots to surf fish are? Are any of the channels worth a try? Any info would be helpful guys. Much thanks in advance...

·
Registered
136 Posts
My bad, I just thought about some of the regulations changing for some of our freshwater lakes and thought it might have changed too

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
hey I have a question about live minnows. I got them at Perrys and need to know if I should add seawater to keep them alive or fresh or what do i do to keep alive till friday?

41 - 60 of 94 Posts