Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the forum live up near the north end at the beach, see a lot of schools of bait fish all the time live at the beach used to fishing the beach in va, an jersey wondering any info on surf fishing and what their might be biting this time of year.
I have seen fish after the bait fish wondering what they might be any info .

thanks
stevo

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Not a lot happening this time of the year, maybe throw out some chunks of bait for drum or try the trout. May catch some croaker or whiting or something on cut mullet/cut pinfish strips and shrimp.

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
Welcome to Pier and Surf!

·
Registered
6 Posts
from south jersey

heading down to myrtle beach the week of easter, i fish in the ocean city area in jersey. surf fish about three years into the new hobby now..

i'll be staying in a condo on the north end of mrytle beach the only thing some what close to me is a pier to the right when i hit the beach. it's a bit of a walk but it's in sight of the condo anyway. i don't rember any structures around the area is, up here they come and go but is there any sandbars around that area or inlets. come easter hows the surf fishing going to be? i love my stripers how about it. im not asking for anyone to burn a spot. i just want to know if i'm going to be fishing or casting come easter. any info out there for me, thanks

www.bassbarn.com

castaway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.