Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8anbait, I CATCH FISH MOST OF THE TIME I GO OUT. THE REASON FOR NO PICS IS THAT I HAVE NO WAY TO GET THEM ON THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER OR A DIGITAL CAMERA. AND BESIDES IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT YOU CATCH, IT'S HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAVE TRYING.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
From a 'netiquette' website:

"DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Doing this indicates to people that you're shouting and it will most definitely annoy others."

Netiquette or "Net Etiquette" is simply the protocol or the proper way to behave while on line...read more

There are exceptions, especially when using acronyms and abbreviations.

IMHO, ADN we'll be ROLFAHMS when we look back and read some of these threads after a long winter.

CUL on the planks and sand.

L8R

·
Registered
175 Posts
OV,

You don't need a digital camera or a scanner.
Most film development places, even K-Mart, will digitize your fotos and put them on CD for you, along with traditional prints and negatives.....Course it'll cost an extra piece o' change.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Try the York Mailers. They are cheaper than most places,usually only a couple days turnaround and for an extra dollar,they will digitize and put on a web site for downloading.Beats driving around and waiting for developing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks Ruedy, Rick C., and Sandcrab for the info on the pics. sorry to anyone who was offended by my caps typing, it's just the way that i usually type. i didn't mean to offend anyone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts