Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..Ok.. I know that his is not exactly fishing related but I just had to share with you guys. On tuesday November 12 I shot this big 10 Pointer in the evening. I was using a my Traditions Muzzleloader with a 300 grain bullet. The shot was just at 100 Yards. I could no be any happier, unless I caught a 50+ incher Striper. I will start the taxidermy process next weekend, after I move into my new home. Just had to share! :D :D :D
- Surfman

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
picture did not show....

Sorry about that. The picture did not show for some reason. Trying again!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Congrats on your bag, not big on hunting, but know some feel about hunting as I do AI. And with either, it's always great to get at least one schweeeeetttttt one to bring home. Besides, hunters enjoy the miserable weather this time of year as much as I do. Should be leaving for AI in about an hour, still looking for some fresh bunker, but frozen may just have to do.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I don't hunt but I do let three hunters cross into the woods behind my house to hunt. they got two last week one being 10 points and the other 6 points, I can smeel the deer steaks now.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Flea

SandFlea,
Thanks man! That one made my heart pound so hard my ears hurt from the pressure.

Shaggy,
Miserable weather is right! This wind makes it tuff to sit in trees. Good luck at AI. Waiting for the water to get a little cooler in the bay and I will be back at the stripers (well, I hope!)

Like fishing, hunting has its place in nature. Not all have to do it, but I do appreciate the support form those who understand it! Thanks guys. :) Now enough of that, lets get back to fishing!
- Surfman

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's What's Known As

A Great Ole Biggun

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
muzzle loader huh?

Congratulations on that dandy buck. You are one step closer to being a bow hunter:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cmon' BigRad!

Now you know if use a muzzleloader, I use a bow too. Took a nice 8 point last year with my bow. Gonna finish up the rest of the season with my bow now!
- Surfman

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
That's only a 5 point

Back in the west anyway, that's just a five point----Am i seeing 6 on one side and 4 on the other?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Nice buck. I used to hunt but don't have it in me to shoot an animal anymore.:( Do all my hunting with a camera now.;)

Catman.:)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
tHAT'S WHAT i'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Aint nothing like getting close and puttin the hammer down on some fine tasting venison!:D I do most of my meat shopping in God's supermarket! :D Nothing like fresh fish or back straps wrapped in bacon and seasoned just so......:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
ZOINKS

M/M////GUD!!! What a shot , Know what b my sunday evening dinner ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts