Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little background. In 2005 I had a major heart attach and changed my life. I am doing great and this thread is not about my health. But, six months after my HA, my hair went from red to gray. I later grew a full beard and many folks said, hey you look like Santa. So, now after Thanks giving each year, I put on a red stocking cap rather than my usual ball cap. I have lots of fun walking around shopping with my wife and having little kids point and smile. It is great making folks happy. My kids bought me a Santa suit a couple years back and now I do parades and sits for photos. My favorite thing is in home visits. Here are some pics from one this week. I love this time of year. Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
My wife and I are trying so hard to have kids though things aren't coming easy for us. They warm your heart right up don't they. Good on you for doing that for the kiddos!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nice work Santa kids are the best thing at Christmas and could you bring me a Acorn Grill for Christmas , I've been good all year .

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thats really cool... i need a new tallus for my tld 25 maybe i can get tuna to teach me how to catch a fish- thanks santa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts