Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see now that 40acres is planning a mutiny. Ralph are you behind it, or is she working as an independent. She has managed to even get the slowest Chita known to man aka "The Brain" to side with her. Can 40acres accomplish what Ralph has failed to do? Will the leadership of the Remedial Group change? I might go down, but not without fighting.

·
Registered
797 Posts
gotcha your back..

leia, my queen take what is rightfully yours. the dark side awaits you.

sir backcaster

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paranoid

Ralph,

You are so paranoid, even when you cast you never take your eyes off of me.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The Third Mate Will Go Down with the Captain!

For obvious reasons, I can not support any mutiny planned by 40acres. I want to continue to *enjoy* distance casting.

So, aero, your crew will stand with you. (Of course, the outcome is obvious should 40acres and the slowestchita actually get organized - but we also know how likely that is).

(By the way aero, I am indeed, Big Daddy.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
A Salt with a Deadly Pepa

By any means necessary, Aero. This Revolution will not be televised.

We've been biding our time, we know you're weaknesses. You thought we would be forever blinded by carefully crafted Capital Longaster Matrix... That we couldn't see that WE were the superior casters...

You're just an Agent, Aero. I am Neo-Cole and I'm flanked by Crouching Chita Hidden Dragon, Sandy Skywalker, Sheila Solo and Adena Amidala.

Prepare to be assimilated...

Neo-Cole
DIRECTRESS, Remedial Group

·
Registered
797 Posts
the good the bad and the ugly...

aero, i may just sit this out this mexican standoff and wait till the dust settles. it sounds like the ''angel" and 'gringo' have had enough of your authoritarian ways. i am not surprised one bit. and if "big daddy" were smart he may want to continue playing his violin and mind his own business while the beatdown takes place.

sir backcaster

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apology accepted

To be the King ahhh Director you have to beat the Director. I challenge you to a cast off. Winner takes control of the Remedial Group. I'll use a baseball you can use lead.
Oh! Don't meet me at the casting field beat me to the casting field.

Looking over at Morgan aka "the short legged dog". Put Excaliber (that's my tournament rod for you suburbanites) in the 911. I have a dragon to slay. Also, bring me a shot of that alcohol with the wax on the neck (Just for you Ralph).

Unlike R** YarMou** you will not make it into the witness protection plan.

40acres Do you want to live forever?
Today is a good day to die.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Long Live King Aero

Jabba the Hut just released me from carbon freeze -- who wrote those things?

The last thing I remember seeing before they closed the chamber was a short-legged dog whispering into Jabba's ear...

What can this mean?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D*mn Dog using my computer

Get in your cage, I'm beginning to feel sorry that I taught you to read and write. Retrieve Excalibur from the 911, were the h*ll is my shot.
Once again, I see that Ralph is up to his old tricks. At first it was his alter ego now he's using his dog.
The clone army will never take control of the Remedial Group.

Ralph, I'd like to call a truce long enough to get your dremel. Holla at me on the bat phone in the am

·
Registered
797 Posts
dyin aint noway to make a livin..

princess, live to fight another day. dying aint noway to make a livin.
aero, its bourbon and its called Makers Mark. the short legged dog is going to announce his presidential candidacy for 2004. first he has to help arnold get elected govenor in ca.

sir backcaster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts