Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be around Murrells Inlet for a week or more between May 4 and May 16 this spring,will probably camp at the state park.Was wondering what I will be fishing for at that time of the year.May bring a small boat,14' runabout if it would be useful.I normally fish saltwater from the sand or pier and have never had my boat to the ocean.Have about all the equipment that should be needed from light spinning and baitcasting to a 6/0 outfit I put out for shark occasionally.
Jake

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be camping at Huntington Beach if we don't wind up renting a place.Have never visited or fished the east coast.I am thinking we are not supposed to have the same thing posted in different places.
Jake

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Murrells inlet/pawleys island is where you'll want to fish..having a small boat I would think you would only venture to the jetties and no farther out..You can always post in the sc/ga forum later on in the months to follow....but I think you could post your question now in the sc/ga forum and get some replies .. The moderators shouldn't care about that..:fishing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts