Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim and I are moving this week. I may be hard to reach via email or the internet by mid week.

I should be back on line by the weekend or early next week.

Tommy

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
good luck on the move... looks like there may be some rain... I hope not, it's such a pain... are you staying in the Wilmington area?...

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RF1,

We're moving to Hampstead, about 15 miles north of Wilmington on 17.

Eric,

It's all good.... :)

Out of the city, more room and space for a man-cave..... lol

Tommy

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
well how about that... we'll near be neighbors... maybe we can meet up in Surf City and soak a bait soon... I'd like to help ya this weekend but I'm heading to Hatteras early Saturday...

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RF1,

I haven't fished Topsail in years but plan to real soon!!

Danman,

The biggest strain so far has been building the fence. Got movers coming for the heavy stuff.

Tommy

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
drop me a PM when you get to where you can get out and play, I'll work it into my busy schedule... :D

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Good luck with the move.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Brilliant cartoon.

I think I have the same problem........will it get worse after Saturday when I become a genuine pensioner. Its my 65th Birthday;)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
never worse when your doing nothing... Happy Birthday, and no you just get better at doing nothing... after a while you get so good at it it almost looks like you're actually doing something... :D

now back to Tommy moving... :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
tommy. hope you and kim have made the move successivly,and are beginning to get used to the change. good luck and enjoy. see you sometime in the spring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts