·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya gotta watch that mole he;ll take off and go at a drop o the dime :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, I was out on 7/17/03 and I had loads of fun. How about you?
I went Out of the Indian River Inlet again and it produced again. I went out about 10 miles and caught Sea Bass. I also saw a few Sea Turtles and Blue fish working the surface. On my way back from we made a quick stop about a mile out or less and hooked into a few Sea Trout and Croakers. Over all it was nice:D . We also caught 2 Flounder one 17 and the other 17.5. We released one but the other one my cousin keep for a sure lunch. How are thing heating up down there?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool

sounds like ya had a blast boat in the shop[ did some plankin the first time in a couple of years did pretty good out there on the grandview pier bout an hour drive for me but it was worth it used 6 bags o bloodwrmz :D croakers spots mullets no rays thats a switch ya know they like hangn round wheres there free food raind for bout an hour got drenchd but had a ball

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey keep me posted on the your next adventure!
I am thinking of going out this weekend and I am not sure where I will end up. I am thinking of the Chesapeake Bay around Kent Island or Kent Narrows. do you think your going to get out this weekend?

·
Registered
399 Posts
don't forget to buzz me this weekend mole. I'll be there and have found a new spot where we had , have, and still catching spot and white perch to 15" its a quiet honey hole

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my

boat been in th shop for a wk man im joanzn spose to get it back today headn strait to th big water to try it out let ya know how it goes least by friday the throttle arms had to be replaced & new cables for the hook up to the motor aint plan-n on spendn to much more money on it the rest of this year :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Inawe:
How did it go? Did the boat perform well? I went to Kent Narrows but the drive there was from He?? And the wind made the water about as ruff as a Junk Yard Dog! WOW! My old lady got sick and the kids wanted to head back to land. So after about 20 minutes we did so. I made a radio call out to (Gwaud) on channel 01 but got no replies. I had to launch at MATAPEAKE STATE PARK since I could not find a ramp. That was my weekend.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DONT

know whats taking so long for them to fix it wished they'd hurry up heck the've had almost 2 weeks :barf: its making me sick called me 2 days ago said he was workn on it this is 2 days later hope he gets it right :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, in the end I hope it runs well and that you don't have any issues. Maybe they ran into some snags and want to make everything just right?:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i sure do hope so hes the same one i took it to the have the bottom end reworked so for another 245 guess one more day aint gonna kill me [ guess its time to break out the jon boat and make sure its still runnn good :D ]

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a 19 ftr i usually go out just before i hit the wide open water gets a lil nervous when i cant see land from my boat LOL but the fishn ihas been a lil unpredictable so far this year one place i go the report came in that over 200 jumbo spot were caught the day before so i shot down there got a few but that aint what i was expectn :D wanted my 2 too

·
Registered
399 Posts
if someone catches 200 that means to me i'm not going there cuz they are less 200+ fish in that spot. i would recommend going north of were the previous day and south 2 days later unless its a wreck or reef.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your PM box is fffffulllll tried to send ya 1 make a lil room on that thing :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
p m box still full try erasing sent items also :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts