Pier and Surf Forum banner

Mike's Bait

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Green Cart 
#1 ·
In reguards to Angler's blood worms they are packaged by Mike's bait.I try to avoid bloodworms packaged by them due to the reasons you guys list small and half dead!
Warren's bait box in glenburnie Jr's in pasadena and eastern outdoors on the other side of the bridge are best.Mike's used to be pretty good about the quality but now I guess with supply and demand they bag any thing.Just my 2 cents or 7.25 LOL. :rolleyes:

#2 ·
It beats me why anybody stops at Anglers for bait or anything else after the treatment they received as reported on this board. You pass by at least 3 other bait and tackle shops on Kent Is. if you are going to the eastern shore and numerous gas stations etc. that sell bait.

#3 ·
Warren's is also a customer of Mike's bait service. Cool thing about this bait shop is they pick thru the worms and repackage them making sure you are getting quality size worms.

Anytime you are at Anglers buying bloodworms be sure to tell them you want to pick out your bloodworms. If they don't offer, you're guaranteed to get a sorry bag.

#10 ·
According to my previous internet research, you can order bloodworms from Maine, but if I recall, I think the minimum order is two packs. I think one pack is 24 dozen. So you can band together to place an order. You might want to try that for the upcoming Sany Point Beach cleanup. No, I don't remember the wholesaler, but you can find out cruising the internet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.