Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously not for fishing..

Spuds on the inlet (capt dicks) is having a chili cookoff tomorrow afternoon. Some big football games on as well. Gonna take the family and have some beers and some chili. Luckily for the entrants I found out about the competition too late to enter.

Was thinking that this might be a good time to put some names to faces and tell some tall tales about fishing. I know a bunch of folks from here who don't know each other and I'm sure they'd all enjoy each others company. So any of you guys wants to show up (brandon, capt. bryan, pete, Randy, Wayne, Robert, etc...) I think it would be a nice time:cool:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
you know I am game, call me when you are about to go, if I am not fishing (which I will likely not be) I will meet you there.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy, I saw you pulling in on your harley as we were pulling out. The wind got to be a little obnoxious after an hour so we packed it in. Bovine's had some really spicey chili but I think that guys shrimp/steak chili was the best. Those guys are lucky I found out too late to enter. Let's wet a line real soon bro

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was wondering where you were. I walked around there for 2 hrs.That green chili with the habaneros up by the beer tub was pretty good. I'm gonna try to get out sun., we got our annual Breast Cancer Awareness run sat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts