Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blues and Whiting today in the surf . Blues caught on the Gator 3 oz spoon and Whiting on shrimp . Blues averaged about 12 in and the Whiting were small . Fished from 8 AM till about 11:30 .
I guess its better then NADA .

·
Registered
210 Posts
There you go! You see a bunch of Pelicans dive-bombing just throw a spoon out, all the Blue's you want. Then fire up the smoker:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
I went out to SI on Tuesday morning. Bad mistake. You needed a reservation to get out on the north jetty. I decided I didn't want to fish bad enough to have to go elbow to elbow.

Wandered over to the south side and threw a Hopkins for a few minutes, but no luck.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mark, fish the surf south of the inlet. Not the inlet itself, unless you like to fish at 2:00am. Then go ahead and fish the inlet:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Me and my neighbor did some night fishing off the North Jetty during the Mullet Run. We got there mid-afternoon and stayed until after midnight. Man is it DARK on the jetty at night! (except for the guys drifting in the boats that hit you with that gazillion candlepower spotlight and destroy your night-vision for about 10 minutes!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts