Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Pier early not much bait to be had , rounded up about 1/2 doz Fingers but it was all for not .:( Skunked and left there at 9:30 to head to the surf . Water not bad no weeds and looked like a favorable cituation . Some birds diving but out to far . Through the hopkins and laned 1 Blue about 12 inches . Did not see any one else doing much better then I . I am starting to think that maybe if I wear their favorite colors or turn my head a diff way when I cast I might get a bit luckier . Maybe I need a new P&S cap . Maybe I will hook up then . I guess I will just keep on trying .
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Out all dat in the surf--great day. A lot of birds 500 yards out. Some bait in the surf, but mainly needlefish by the 100's. Got one 3# blue, hit at about 50 yards on cut bait and that was all for 5 hours trying. VERY calm surf, don't ever remember seeing it this calm in the winter.:)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Koz

Don't have nothing to do with the color of your shirt or the direction of your head.........."Its all bout' holding your mouth right".:p :p :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts