Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Pier at dawn netted some pin fish and fingers no problen bait everywhere. Slow at first light , about a hour into the daylight landed a 17 in Seatrout on Pinfish. A 15 in Seatrout on shrimp and 13 in snapper on shrimp. The snook must have saw my post on them because they were there also. All you had to do was drift a live shrimp under the Pier and bam the snook were a biten .I pulled in 3 snook 1 / 14 , 1 / 16 , 1 / 18 . To bad they were under sized and out of season till monday. Had a great AM on the Pier , bite was off around 10:30 AM
Great start to the weekend
Get out and gettcha some

The cats where even talking about whats going to be on the Barby this PM .

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There great butterflied on the barby flistell.Little butter and Cavander's Seasoning . Similiar in taste to a fresh water trout I think , with a little Indian River after Taste.:barf:

Just Kiddin.:D The Cats are likin their lips.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Glad to hear somethings biting this week. Good catch and sounded like a good morning. Will be out somewhere tomorrow, haven't decided where yet, probably back to the pit. Will post results after trip. :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
First seatrout

Kozlow,

I hope this is a good omen for the long weekend. I went to the pier after dinner and caught my first-ever seatrout, :D 16", on a live pinfish. I was too busy looking for more bait that I never even saw the hit. I was packing up and pulled him in on my way home. I let him go. I'm not a big fish eater. Strictly catch-and-release (except for bait)

I'll be back in the AM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts