Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made in out to the Pier this AM . Bait hard to come by as well as something to put on the Barby. Fished till about 10 AM not a thing being caught by me did see a couple puffers and some small trout caught. I was using live Mullet not a hit . :mad:
I did run into Mullet Wrangler and his son at the Pier . Good to see another P & S Board member out and about in the morning sunshine.
Mullet Wrangler was still at it when I left there . We will just have to wait and see how he made out.

Hopefully better then I did.

Buy the way Mullet Wrangler you have to teach your boy Jeffy how not to hit the Kill switch or the crew to put the system in properly. Bummer for # 24 , I just hate when that happens.:(

O Yea and I guess My Boy Rusty needs to learn how to enter Pitt Rd. At least he went out in Flames.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Good to see you still at it Koz!! I've switched rods and sand to clubs and fairways till the water gets another 10 degrees warmer. Hopefull that time will be soon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Melb pier

Sorry to report, Koz, but things didn't change any after you left. We stayed about another half hour or so and finally left after my son pulled up a few more puffers. I guess that makes him Puffer Wrangler! :) Too bad those things aren't good for anything. My brother-in-law left and headed down to Sebastian. I'm curious to find out how he did there. It HAD to be better...

And yes, ol' #24 had another bad day, but at least he finished ahead of the #2! :p #2 needs to take more advise from his teammate or something.

It was good meeting you, Koz. I appreciate all your advise and tips, both on this site and in person. It was slow today, but it was still a nice morning at the shore. Wait til next time............

And Beachbms, I have to agree with you too. I'm gonna hit the links on Friday and for the first time in a looooong time, I'll be trying to stay OFF the beach!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts