Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you forum members ever get together and fish?

If so, I am a converted fresh water fisherman, and am really hooked on surf fishing, been out alot in the past 3-4 weeks to get the feel for the conditions and my new equipment.

I would love to meet some of you local guys, If ya's don't mind a newbie tagging along.

:cool:

·
Registered
885 Posts
J. L.
I think 'getting together' has been tried several times on thei board. We tried this spring without much success. The best way is to talk to fishermen as you are fishing and you'll run across many that are on here. Once you meet them, you'll get plenty of chances to fish together.:)

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
P.M. me.Fished with most of the regulars on the board.Might show you some honey holes(if your money is rite):D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey just get together like the MD guys and have cleanup and barbecue of sorts. I know you guys tried this spring but all you need to do is one time and slowly people will want to come and then it will be a trend. It only took one time in md and a lot of people are looking forward to the next one. Just my .02:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
i would LOVE to meet some of you guys. id have to know in advance (as early as possible) because i work every other weekend. we should do it this fall during the red or striper run. i think that would be a blast!!:D :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yall will know me when you see me i usually fish Seagull pier or Harrisons ill be the only 15 year old out on the end all day and all night fishin for anything thatll bite and ill probally be the only one tryin to catch something off a gotcha all day i love gotchas. I usually have a mossy oak hunting hat on or a red berkley hat usually wearin a tank top on and some jeans or some shorts.... Oh and ill be the only one catchin fish! :D (yea right) If i start talkin to ya the name is Patrick Mahoney if you hear the name just mention this website and ill get what your talkin bout..... probally:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts