Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going on this trip other than me? There was a lot of interest initially but nobody has committed.

Catman.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings catman!

I'll be fishing for fluke May 10th, and I'm in for the May 31st Lewes trip. I think the cost might have scared a few people off ($75.00/head.) I realize its a limited seating trip, but it still seems pricey... especially for seabass. Just my opinion, and I'm looking forward to fishing with you on the 31st (and at the 'Tank, when those croakers come in!)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake...I think you're right about the price. How well I remember those day of raising kids, a house and car payment and never enough $. Looking forward to fishing with you. We'll probably see eachother at the Tank before the 31st trip. Right now I'm gearing up for some land locked striper fishing at Liberty. Love to hook into one of those 40# cows.

Catman.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings catman!

I hear you ... they pulled a couple more 50 pounders out of Raystown (PA) through the ice this winter. That 55 pound state record will probably be broken within two years... But I'm looking for a "marine" cow! Shad have been caught in the Delaware Bay by commercial fishermen -- won't be long now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts