Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, love this website! I just recently got into surf fishing and love it! I am from Texas,(some of yall may know me from the texasfishingforum) but am moving to Hawaii (army) in two days. I am really going to miss the surf fishing in texas, so i will have to keep up with this site to make up for it!
Anyways my last trip down to matagorda texas I made a video out of it, its two parts and is pretty good I think for a rookie fisherman, and only about a day in a half of fishing. Let me know what you guys think! Its two part video, each 10 min long

PART ONE

PART TWO

OH BY THE WAY... I am not just spamming this website, I am just sharing my videos on my first post so I hope I dont get alot of hate calls for it. those of you who are from texasfishingforum know im legit. Its just a fun hobbie. If you want to check out my toher youtube videos they are all catfishing ones but the site is http://www.youtube.com/eddie978n later!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will definatly do some of that fishing in Hawaii, Ive been reading alot about it lately. I will have about a month or so there before I go to Iraq again, but when I get back its ON!!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Welcome to the family. Being an island boy from Hawaii myself there is great fishing in the islands. The ulua fishin is off the chain as well as the offshore fishing. You will definitely enjoy it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hey man welcome to the forums! Hey those are some nice vids you got there! Good luck in hawaii and come back from irak safe man! Take care till then, tight lines mate!

·
Registered
187 Posts
hope i can bring back some video from my trip to Topsail this weekend.

Need to find a chip so i do not have to mess with the dumb cd's

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, been in Hawaii 2 weeks and its GREAT!!! My stuff should get here in a week or two so I cant wait to do some fishing! Also found out that I am not deploying till next June!!!! Now I can really get some fishing time in!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts