Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving for work at about 3pm Thursday, and work until midnight. If we are still on post before three. If you can and do go, can you pick me up som fresh spot or bunker, and I'll pay you when we meet up. I could be there by 1am and stay until I need some sleep (or just catch a nap there. Let me know what you and Dad are up to.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Are you going to AI or narrows Shaggy? We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to do a 4 day trip there. Will be getting my pass first thing in the morning friday. Let me know b/c I will look for you out there.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dad coming up from South Carolina, so I am knid of obligated to go out with him Friday night so it's gonna be a Narrows deal. Don' buy a season pass for the park unless you can hit there four or more times by the end of this year $20 pass is through calander year, and think daily is $5. If you hit AI, fresh spot (Busks on right hand side, bag a three for like $3.50) or stop by kool ice for frsh bunker (located in Cambrige near the WAWA on 50. Turn right past WAWA, right at stop about a mile on left, but if leaving that early, I don't think they open until 8is, and bunker when available arrives usually around nine. Good luck, don't "throw" too much chum:D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Figuring no go tonight

If you and dad get out best of luck to you, but I may see you there. If you go, make toad king the striper king. Goin to work, line in them waters fore I know. All a great weekend.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Shaggy

If you see this before you go to work, We will be at the Narrows tonight so if you get a chance come on down. We will see you there. Anthony and FL Fisherman are going to be there before me and pops get there but i dont know for how long. Hope to see you out tonight............Tight Lines

MC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts