Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up late, ran around, forgot the shades (or so I thought), came back home, they were in the truck the whole damn time. Stopped and bought some shrimp, snagged 2 small sand seatrouts within the first 10mins or so, then the tide started to come in and things got nasty for a while. Headed down to the creek inlet and had a field day with the mullet....freakin mullet everywhere, had fun splashing around and ruining my shoes in the mud. Got back up to the pier, threw a mullet on...clicked the bait clicker on...and....nothing, not a damn thing all day on it. Cast netted at least 50 small scaled sardines....nothing. This kid and his dad were catching pinfish left and right, not my gig though. So, needless to say, I came home with a bag full of mullet and scaled sardines.....sooo, where are all the fish?

I've got a good 2 lbs of finger mullet and scaled sardines, where the hell are the bluefish, mackerel and flounder?

Atticus, any word on SGI? Flounder still around?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Joe- Lets just go fishing

I'm dead serious, next weekend...

ARE YOU GAME??????

My Jeep, my spots, my dog, from the muck, bring a (ONE) light weight rod, spinning reel (I suggest) lets do it NWFlorida style

If the tide is right, be ready to toss a 1/8oz DOA scrimp w/ floro leader a long ways

We will hook up, if not we will go to new spots and see what is up

My fiancé is out of town for her sorority sister’s shower, I have a kitchen pass as long as the dog will be somewhat looked after… lets do it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ps- reeeeeel early, we leave Tallytown very early in the AM
If we go on Sat, get your drinkin in on Sat night NOT Fri. night…

Actually, you can booze on Fri. night and then sleep it off in the Jeep on the way down to the coast as long as you laugh at my jokes and hold my coffee cup ;)

Also, my dog is a little beagle, he has social anxiety disorder so you can’t make fun of him, he loves the sand :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, next weekend is the NC State game, so thats a big negativo, lol. Cant miss football, even for fishing!!!! I'd be up for it if there wasn't a game though. I've tried to use a DOA shrimp and never had any luck, I guess I'm not used to fishing NW Florida style, I dunno.

Shoot me an email or im me, alright?

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts