Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out there yesterday morning at about 6:15, took me forever to find the place. 2nd cast with a shrimp jig I had a big trout slam it, ended up shaking the hook out right before I yanked him up on the pier. A guy and his daughter showed up later and got a flounder and a pretty good sized trout. Cast netted a whole crap load of small mullet....I was really surprised nothing hit it...well nothing besides the big sting ray.

·
Registered
12 Posts
really, been to mashes sand and relly never much luck there, went to bald point and didnt have much luck, but a couple lady fish monday, went to st.george on sat. caught a couple of whiting at daybreak nothing else much, hoping the water warms a little make the fish bite better, any good spots to fish yet around here? i live local to mashes sands about 15 min. away.. later :rolleyes: :) :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No hot spots yet, I'm gonna go back maybe this weekend, definitely next week in between my finals, give it another shot before I leave for the summer. I didn't have any live shrimp, so that might have something to do with it. I was just surprised nothing hit the finger mullet I had.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.