Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I make my own stingsilvers and modify my got-cha's. Never hurts to experiment. You never know what you might come up with.

I'm also getting ready to test market a kit for got-cha's, just waiting for clearence on patent infringments.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Cobia Seeker...Did you make your own stingsilver mold or buy it. I tried a bondo copy and it was a disaster. For pyramids bondo works great. Over 30 pounds of 6 and 8's with no degradation of the molds.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
If you want to make your own Gotchas, make friends with the guy at the golf shop. Then get him to save the pieces he cuts off the shank of the club when he sizes them. The small tubes are high quality material that won't rust. With a little work they can be made into great plugs.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Shoeless, I bought it from Do-It. The Got-Cha thing I was talking about was a modification not the making of one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey guys, www.tacklemaking.com is a great site, it is a forum type site similiar to this one. Try this site for products www.lurecraft.com , they have lead molds, lead pouring machines, stuff to make/ wrap rods, and over 700 plastic bait molds. If anyone has a question about lure making feel free to PM me. I make all my plastic lures and know a lot about how to make just about any other kind of lure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts