Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the 2 fishing piers are going to re-open? I am planning a fishing trip this weekend. Do they already have electricity in the area? Have the yellow belly spots started their fall run already?

What about the Grandview Pier? I heard that the Buckroe and Harrisson piers were totally destroyed but have not heard anything about the Grandview.

Anybody fished the James River fishing pier after the hurricane already?

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Graphixdude

hey guys glad to see everyone ok graphixdude i meet you down at lynnhaven one i had a couple of kids near the surf anyways glad to see you doing ok if you could please let me know if the puppy drum are on the run thanks Profish 1

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Any reports on the condition of Rudee Inlet and the charter fleet. I usually come down from Baltimore in late Feb or early March for some toggin and big sea bass.

Catman.

D

·
0 Posts
my friend told me he fished lynnhaven pier yesterday so i guess that ones open.

·
Registered
206 Posts
lynnhaven

well it seems that i have been the only one at lynnhaven lately so i will tell u how it is going. i have been the last to nights with out any luck. after i left yesterday around 6 am one of the workers there caught a bucket full of good size spot. around high tide. puppy drum are said to have been caught around high tide along with some stripers. the pier is back to being open 24 hours and bobby lou has just come back in town. well if u all are going out there i will be there thursday and friday night. good luck

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your replies!!

I am glad Lynnhaven pier is open again. So how much was it affected by the recent hurricane? About how long is it now compared to before Isabel? Do they have power back already? How much are they selling bloodworms for and are they good size? If not, then I would have to look for another bait store.

How about VA Beach pier? Have they re-opened? What has been biting after Isabel?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Profish sup bro.....yeah I remember meeting you and the kids. It was cool to meet another P&S member. Hope to wet a line with you sometime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts