Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished from 8 am til 5 pm...nothing but skates :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ropiv good to see you again, you didn't miss anything, i'm sure they started after we left

·
Registered
78 Posts
fished lynnhaven pier today (sunday) from about 1:00 p.m. til around 3:30 p.m.

caught 2 small rays and one fairly decent roundhead as we were leaving

didn't see anything else except small rays (rays, not skates, lol) caught during that brief time, but heard they caught a few bluefish earlier in the day

R

·
0 Posts
YUP THATS QUITE A RIDE NOT TO DO A REALLY GOOD FISHING TRIP BUT IT CERTAINLY WAS A BEAUTIMUS DAY FOR IT :) :) ...RC

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fished to the left of Lynnhaven pier today in the surf with got-cha plugs and mirro-lures. Didnt get anyhting to show for it though. Got a couple bites but didnt get the hook set. Didnt fish very long, I just wanted to be out there for a while. ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Friday -

Fished from 4pm to 4am
caught a few blues in the evening then at the end of the pier caught some of everything on everything. Trout,Seabass,Perch,Croaker,Spot,Roundheads,Pig Fish,Striper. Fished with Gotcha, Squid, Bloodworms, Cutbait, Shrimp, Finger Mullet, bigger mullet.

Saturday evening/night =

There were some blues caught on Saturday night before dark - Not that many but they were bigger than they have been. Pier was PACKED to the max. Lot of cool people out there. I stayed from 4pm till 4:30am and caught a good beer buzz along with some small fish. Pretty good action at the end of the pier late, but mostly small stuff.

Im taking a break for a few days! Gettin fished out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey do you guy's toss lures from the pier, or the surf near the pier. I would hate to go down there and piss someone off.

·
Registered
300 Posts
If you go in the evening before sunset there are quite a few of us tossing gotcha plugs from the peir between the first shelter and the cleaning tables. No one gets mad and if they do.....well... :p

A couple of nights I sat and watched people (chest2head was one of em) cast into the surf on the right side of the pier after it closed, but that is kind of rare to see so far.

Good luck if you go...I might go tonight...just cant stay away.

:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Report for Monday -

Minor Blues blitz around 4:30 but they were the smallest I have seen yet.

Some skates caught (of course) but not much action other than that.

Tight Lines till tomorrow yall......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts