Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from about 6:30 - 10:30 tonight. Tossed about everything out there, Finger Mullet, Cut Blue, Squid, Bloodworms, and Shrimp and only managed a few small perch, small skate, stargazer, and a crab.

Had a nice surprise visit from the wife and my 2 1/2 year old son who came to see me fishing. Not long after getting there, my son was able to land his first fish (small perch) while he was there and that made my night complete to say the least!

:D

Thanks DML for the Speck, my Grandma will enjoy it!

Saw some small blues, flounder and skates being caught and that was about it, besides the small perch as well. Nice night and just enjoyed being out there! :D

Hope to maybe get back out sometime tommorrow after some painting around the house.

Dixie

·
Registered
633 Posts
i was at lynnhaven pier tonight also...fished there from 6:30pm-9pm....caught 2 spot and a perch....left there and headed to lynnhaven inlet duck inn side....my second cast caught a 15" striper...was weird..thought i had a lump of weeds cuz it didnt fight at all lol....seen 2 asian guys catch a couple of striper and one other guy caught a big sheepshead on crab.....left there and went back to lynnhaven pier ,not too much happening when i went back...bs'd with graphix and baddog while jiggin for blues in the lights and called it a night...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yep, a pretty uneventful night of fishing. 1 large croaker, a few tiny blues (yeah baddog i know you beat me 4-1 on our blues competition!:rolleyes: ). Saw a lady catch and keep a bunch of little trout :eek: and other than that just had a good night of being under the stars BS'n with Baddog and Kajun.

Lets hope tonight (Sat) will be better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.