Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out from 7:30 to 9:30 to relieve a little stress. Spent more time out of the water than in it due to everyone casting from left to right instead of in front of them. Had to untagle someone else's line from mine about a dozen times. Saw one guy kep a 7 inch (yes 7 inch) flounder and I about lost it! After fighting that and all of the people crabbing (they kept moving up and down the pier), I decided it was not my night to be out.

People on the pier were catching some small blues, croaker and small spot. Wind was breezy and kicking up some grass also. Hopefully I will have better luck tommorrow.

Can't decide on where to go now, is anyone else going out tommorrow?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was going to go to owls creek/rudee early in the a.m. but have since found out that I have to take my daughter to work for 8 and pickup at 11. Puts a real damper on my so called plans :mad: .

I'm probably better off using the time to practice on my baitcaster :rolleyes: .

Tight lines and smoking drags to all tomorrow.

.....Kurt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.