Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 7pm -10:30pm tonight. Managed to have a good fight with a cownose ray on a Gotcha plug. Caught a couple small roundhead on squid and a few small trout on cut spot. Lot's of baitfish around, but the only thing hitting them was schools of cownose ray's. One nice Spanish was landed on a Gotcha (white w/red head), and one or two small blues as well!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Going to be a pretty good site. Only thing is, the search engines are going to h_ll of a time finding this one because the webmaster made the keyword list and there is nothing related to fishing in it. Kinda odd for a fishing site.

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol...wasn't me! It was COMPLETE when I gave them the original version... Hoyt is playing with it, so when he finishes maybe it will be ok.

·
Registered
363 Posts
lol....I was just wondering. I always look at the source code of any new sites I see to see what editor they might be using as I play around with it myself.

The keyword list reads like a pop-up ad for the software or it's designer. I hope they fix that because it will be a welcome addition to the internet fishing community.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts