Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from around 4:00 to 7:00 this afternoon. Didn't think fishing was going to be good with the cold front just moving in but gave it a go anyway. The wind was supposed to die down but it was still fairly breezy and cold. Tossing a bass assassin the first speck was 12". Caught four more specks after that, each progressively smaller. The last fish I thought might have been a nice speck ended up being a small striper. So no keepers this weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was thinking about going out on the boat Wednesday and fish lynnhaven inlet in the morning during high tide for specks and striper and head to the cbbt for tog when the tide starts to recede. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Soooo....does anyone actually surf fish anymore, or are these boating reports generally now?
-not sarcastic, genuine inquiry.

Bc I always am scratching my head about these better fishing post than my 'after action reports' of my ventures in the surf at the same locale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.