Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I got out there at the begining of the mid-morning outgoing. Tried cut squid, bloodworms, FB bloodworms, cut mullet and a few plugs. Though we didn't get skunked, we only managed a decent croaker and a small spot. Found a number of crabs on the bait but it didn't appear that those searching for the crab were doing that well either. Threw a crab net in just for $hits and giggles and manged 2 small ones. Beautiful day, though. We left around 3 as the showers rolled in.

Hopefully as the water warms up the blue and flounder bite picks up.

Tight lines!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lynnhaven

Fishing is always better from dusk to dawn at Lynnhaven. Been getting large blues, puppies, striper generally after midnight using mostly artificial (gotcha plugs) Wind was out of the south on Saturday so not much happened there until Saturday night I was told. We actually caught a 2.5 gallon bucket of crabs on Sunday which I thought was pretty good since it's still a bit early for them to come in. Took us about 3 hours. Caught a few roundhead and spot but we really cleaned up the beginning of last week with a cooler full of roundhead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.