Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Late report, I know. But hours before the big blow moved in, we hit the marshes. It "was" beautiful out there, however the fish sensed something...:rolleyes:

Surfva and I launched the plastic vessels out of Crab Creek but both of us forgot the cast net....:mad: I always bring a backup of frozen crap, and that was probably our demise.

At any rate, we met up with Glenn & John out there, and they remembered to bring their cast net. So......it was slow, but we did manage a few hook ups.

Glenn had an unusual run....

Not a Red Fish, but just as good!!!

Glenn & John moseyed off and had a few more hook ups., (Reds) and the wind started to REALLY kick up...On the way in I found that John had a nice little Red on the end of his line, so I snapped a photo and made a nasty paddle in.

Oh yea, I did get a divorce and I'm trying to figure out how to charge the Red Fish for the lawyer bills.....:D

Skunk

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
great work guys, congrats.

·
Registered
192 Posts
mr.skunk,what is happening! i'll be hitting chicks beach here within the next couple of weeks,the grand banks are no joke in october!thats why ill be fishing chicks in november.maybe have a caveman cookout,this time i'll bring some oldbay for em tasty creatures i so much love. hopeing to get a kayak before the cows move in this year,i'll be eyeing the reports,keep up the good work,and i look forward to seeing you fish the local haunt this year.maybe i can catch one of em 40 plus fish i see jumping out there .take it light,if you cant take it light,take it heavy,if you cant take it heavy,dont take it at all!.

·
Registered
192 Posts
MMMMMM.... WHISKY AND HOOKERS, thats like peanut butter and jelly,they go hand and hand.Deffelently brings back some memories. SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
MMMMMM.... WHISKY AND HOOKERS, thats like peanut butter and jelly,they go hand and hand.Deffelently brings back some memories. SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!
You haven't been hanging around OV at night have you? :p:D Might wanna get that checked! :D

Nice report guys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not in the past ten years,and yeah i did get myself checked out.I consider i'm lucky,Im sure glad i didnt have to learn the hard way! Getting a Q-Tip shoved down your pee hole should be a once in a lifetime expierience!but then again whisky and hookers is a damm good mix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts