Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After an arduous day at work taking a sexual harassment test, and yes if I failed, I was a sexual harasser, I decide to harass some fish...male or female, I didn't care!

I saw that livetoyak's truck was there at Crab Creek. Made a quick trip and cast netted up only a handful of menhaden. Oh well, off I went.

I made the call to livetoyak and could hear him behind the grass bed I was near, you know, the voice echo's over the water, then into your phone...it was dark.

He had been out there since noon and the only fish and last fish I saw him catch was in for a kiss goodbye!

Cutter and I made our way to the "Puppy Mill" and he proceeded to start hooking up left and right, mean while I've got my rod in my hand so to speak...:D

Ya, I know he looks like a psyco killer in the first photo, but that what the fish thought too after all was said and done.

We navigated through the rich mans docks and followed some bait getting pushed into the grass beds. Cutter kept on hooking up at each spot I said to fish. I was left hangin' like a debate club member at a Playboy party...sad on my part....:mad:

Finally, I got some play....

Long story short, Cutter slayed 'em, I got two runs and a fish in the boat....but a GREAT TIME nonetheless!

Look forward to fishing w/ you guys again...and oh yea, if you fish too much, you'll get a divorce!! :D

Skunk

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmm they look fat too. Nice report
Ya, they're really getting round in the latter part of the season. However more "rats" are showing up compared to a month or so ago. I guess the bigger ones are moving out, so get 'em while you can. The bait balls are more scarce but still there, you have be really quiet and sneak up on 'em.

Skunk

·
Registered
203 Posts
yea I know my wife get's mad when ever I try to go fishing, it's ridiculous if ya ask me. I could be out doing a lot more worse things than fishing trust me! But WHATEVER!:fishing::cool::beer::popcorn::--|

·
Registered
325 Posts
yea I know my wife get's mad when ever I try to go fishing, it's ridiculous if ya ask me. I could be out doing a lot more worse things than fishing trust me! But WHATEVER!:fishing::cool::beer::popcorn::--|
All wives get mad when you fish. Its something about you really enjoying something other than them that just sets them off....trust me you are not alone.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I guess I'm happy to say, "My wife gets mad if I DON'T take her fishing".
What makes her madder is when I go and don't take HER.
I'll have to admit that it sure is a lot more fun sitting in the truck waiting for a clicker to go off.
Of course I know that most of the time they are just MAD!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I guess I'm happy to say, "My wife gets mad if I DON'T take her fishing".
What makes her madder is when I go and don't take HER.
!
Well you got lucky dyhard! My mom came fishing with my dad and i once and well, she loved it, heres the thing, she needs her hook baited, etc. Anyways since that one time, never again has she had the effort to go again....I must say i am kind of happy, i hate seeing my dad baiting my moms hook when he could be fishing! Now whenever she ever calls on a weekend we are either fishing or at my baseball practice or a game! Its funny couse every time we tell he we get the same response, " Your fishing again?Dont you ever get tired of fishing?" And then the classic response, "dont you ever get tired of going to stores and buying clothes and shoes?"!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts