Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Figure it's worth a try......
I somehow lost the tip section from a 12' Ocean Master Cape Point special the evening of November 14th. I had both sections in the back of the truck, but think the top section somehow fell out when i moved from South Beach to point proper at sundown. If you happen to know someone who picked it up that evening (or the next morning), please let me know. I back tracked on 11/15 with no luck.

If not, guess i'll be lurking on the marketplace for a casting 8-12 rod.
Thanks!!!
-Fishdude

·
Super Moderator
1,946 Posts
Hello,
Figure it's worth a try......
I somehow lost the tip section from a 12' Ocean Master Cape Point special the evening of November 14th. I had both sections in the back of the truck, but think the top section somehow fell out when i moved from South Beach to point proper at sundown. If you happen to know someone who picked it up that evening (or the next morning), please let me know. I back tracked on 11/15 with no luck.

If not, guess i'll be lurking on the marketplace for a casting 8-12 rod.
Thanks!!!
-Fishdude
Post this same post up on Hatteras Island Surf Fishing .... Facebook and Surf Fishing North Carolina FB
I was there Sunday night and left about 9:30pm and was out there early Monday morning parked right on the tip

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me too. And Will do. Thanks for the advice. I fished Sunday - Tuesday. I Caught 5 drum up to 38” and lost some rigs to the biters. Good times. I don’t use the CPS much, but sucks only having half of it now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts