Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even us winter pan fisherman are shut down now. The yellow perch, crappie, and pickerel will bite, but when it is freezing, my guides and line freeze up so I can't cast. I think starting Monday it will be in the 40's for quite a few days. Then we have to find open water/no ice. It's a real challenge, and fun for me.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Now is the time we sit back ,tie rigs, clean reels,check rods over,sharpen hooks, look at new gear on line, ....open a cold one and help get the wife all set to shovel snow :D

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now is the time we sit back ,tie rigs, clean reels,check rods over,sharpen hooks, look at new gear on line, ....open a cold one and help get the wife all set to shovel snow :D
No that is not me. I have to go fishing. Been that way all my life. Can't do it all anymore at 77 years old. Text Paper product Paper Pattern History
Photograph Shadow Paper product Art Paper
Paper Paper product

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
You'll have little breaks here and there but it's mostly freshwater stuff. The salt is shut down till the bay hits 40. You can travel south or just wait it out. Spring will be here soon enough.

His name..was Jollymon:(
Hah! I was sending a friend some pictures of the blizzard, including a shot with my wife taking over shoveling for a bit. My friend gave me crap about it. I simply replied: "My advice to you: find yourself a wife. Preferably one with a good strong back."

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
What????? You got married??? :eek: When? I sure missed the memo on that bit of info.
Congrats Matt.:cool:

You'll have little breaks here and there but it's mostly freshwater stuff. The salt is shut down till the bay hits 40. You can travel south or just wait it out. Spring will be here soon enough.

Hah! I was sending a friend some pictures of the blizzard, including a shot with my wife taking over shoveling for a bit. My friend gave me crap about it. I simply replied: "My advice to you: find yourself a wife. Preferably one with a good strong back."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts