Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an original daiwa saltiga ballistic surf rod 35-405g. Lmk. Been looking for one for a while now

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I’m talking about the maroon ones. You know anyone who might have the 35-405g?
You mean the redish ones that are currently made now? The second version after the Silver was a burgundy brown color...Call TWs in Nags Head.. They had them marked down early in the summer...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You mean the redish ones that are currently made now? The second version after the Silver was a burgundy brown color...Call TWs in Nags Head.. They had them marked down early in the summer...
I’m talking about the maroon colored ones, made in Thailand, the ones made right now are from China, not as good as the old ones.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I’m talking about the maroon colored ones, made in Thailand, the ones made right now are from China, not as good as the old ones.
Tell you what.. I had a friend who had one for sale early last spring... Im not sure if he sold it or not....He wanted $350 for it.. It was spotless! I was thinking about it for a Pomp rod....If you cant get the one Don Brinson has.. let me know and I will reach out to my friend.. You're probably looking at $400 shipped plus any PayPal fees. If he still has it I will get you two together.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell you what.. I had a friend who had one for sale early last spring... Im not sure if he sold it or not....He wanted $350 for it.. It was spotless! I was thinking about it for a Pomp rod....If you cant get the one Don Brinson has.. let me know and I will reach out to my friend.. You're probably looking at $400 shipped plus any PayPal fees. If he still has it I will get you two together.
Yea, ask him for me, is it the saltiga ballistic surf 35-405g? I’ll buy it for $350 is it’s in good shape . And cover shipping .. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts